Geemarc LH102 Portable Induction Loop
Designed primarily to support hearing aid users with telecoil settings, the Geemarc LoopHEAR 102 is a lightweight, portable induction loop that helps to enhance communication in a variety of difficult listening environments. The LoopHEAR 102 can be used to transmit speech directly to your T-coil hearing aids in busy public areas such as service stations, banks or small meeting rooms. It can also be used when travelling in a car, or to assist with a one-on-one chat. The induction loop itself picks up and transmits sound to your hearing aids; the integral amplifier enhances it and the external earpiece provides a handy alternative receiver option for those without hearing aids. For added flexibility, the LoopHEAR102 has a built in 3.5mm socket, so you can listen to external audio sources, such as TV's, MP3's and computers. It's powered by a rechargeable battery offering up to eight hours of use when fully charged.
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist communication solutions for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. Originally founded in Britain over fifty years ago, they continue to develop state-of-the-art technology that promises to transform the way in which we communicate.
- Portable Loop with fixed option
- BMagnetic field strength LED indicator
- Built-in microphone
- Adjustable Volume knob for external HAC earpiece
- 3.5 mm Connection for audio Equipment (MP3, computer, etc)
- Low battery + recharging LED indicators
- On/Off switch
- Indicator level output of the loop
- Adjusting the input level
- Adjustable magnetic field
- Adjustable tone control
- Battery time : 5 to 8 hours when fully charged, Standby (when turned on but not in use) : 1.5 to 2 days, Standby (when turned off) : 4 months
- Power supply (UK, VDE or US)
- Weight : 750 g
- Size : 25 x 22 x 7 cm
- External Microphone with stand (3.5mm jack MIC connection)
- External HAC Ear Piece for private listening and its support
- Rechargeable Battery Li-poly (11,1V / 1800mA)
- External power supply adaptor 230VAC - 15VDC
- Removable cover for mounting on the desk
- Official pictograms crossed ear for the signage
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.