Geemarc LH 10 Hearing Assistant
The LH10 Hearing Assistant from Geemarc is an amplified listening device designed to provide an affordable alternative to using hearing aids. With an adjustable receiver volume of up to 30dB and tone control of +/-10dB, it offers plenty of power. You can control the balance between the left and right ears, which helps to maintain a clearer more natural sound. With a built in, highly sensitive T-Coil, you can rely on the LH10 Hearing Assistant to act as an efficient amplified listener in areas that provide a fitted induction loop. This is particularly useful in large public spaces such as concert halls and theatres, where capturing speech can be especially difficult.
Geemarc are a well-known global manufacturer in the production of specialist hearing technology. Innovative telecommunications equipment is designed to aid the elderly and those with hearing or visual impairment. With over fifty years experience to draw upon, Geemarc continues to create new and exciting ways to keep the lines of communication open for all.
- Adjustable receiving volume control : up to 30dB
- Tone control : +/- 10dB
- Left/right Balance control
- Super sensitive built in microphone
- UV coating to prevent case noise
- The LH10 has a built in highly sensitive T-Coil to use as an Amplified Listener in any area fitted with an Induction Loop
- Up to 120 dBspl Max acoustic output
- Frequency range : 100 to 8000Hz
- Built in Lithium battery
- Operating time 8 - 10 hours
- Battery low/charge indicator
- Full charging time : 2/3 hours
- Telecoil sensitivity : -50dBv, 1Khz, 100mA/m
- Size :5.7 x 2.7 x 10 cm
- 1 x USB Charging Cable (5Vdc)
- 1 x Earphones
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.