A helpful accessory for wearers of T-coil equipped hearing aids. It transforms the sound emitted by an audio device (MP3s/stereos/PCs/laptops) into an acoustic field compatible with hearing aids set to the T-position. In addition, a microphone means that it can be used as handsfree device for mobile phones. In a nutshell, a handsfree neck loop for listening to audio equipment via hearing aids set to the telecoil programme.
- Powered neckloop to connect to any Smart Phone, iPHONE, MP3, Kindle, etc.
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Rechargeable batteries with up to several weeks standby time
- Incoming voice amplification GAIN up to 30dB
- Built-in microphone
- Voice Activation and auto shut off when not in use
- In use indication by LED (Green)
- Low battery indicator by LED (Red)
- Charge indicator by LED (Blue)
- Switch between music and phone calls at the touch of a button
- Powered by 2 AAA 1.5V batteries (not supplied)
- Size :3,5 x 2,5 x 7 cm
- Micro USB charging connector
- Length of cable of iLoop+: 1.15m
- Operating time : 5 hours
- Standby time 2 weeks
- Powered by 2 AAA 1.2V/1000mA niMH (included)
- Dim : 3.5 x 2.2 x 7 cm
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.