Geemarc CL8500 Amplified Clamshell Mobile Phone
The Geemarc CL8500 amplified mobile phone is small to handle and easy to operate. If you want to save money, but don't wish to compromise on quality, take a closer look.
Why Try The Geemarc CL8500 Mobile?
It can be a frustrating business, taking a call from a regular mobile phone when you're hard of hearing. Both parties find themselves shouting to be heard and still the message doesn't always get across. With an amplified mobile phone like the CL8500, you can carry it with you, knowing that if it rings, you will hear it and the conversation won't be just one way.
This simple to operate amplified clamshell mobile phone offers an adjustable receiving volume of up to 35dB, so you can turn it up or down, depending on your listening environment and the severity of your hearing loss. The big dial buttons are perfect for fingers that might not be as dextrous as they once were and the talking keypad is great for those with impaired sight. The dual LCD colour display shows the date and time. It also tells you if you've missed a call. If you want to capture that perfect moment, just switch to the camera mode and click away.
Please note a SIM card is not included, but the phone is sold as 'unlocked' so you can use the network provider of your choice.
- M4/T4 Hearing aid compatibility rating
- Adjustable receiving volume control: up to 40dB with boost key
- 3 one-touch memories, M1, M2, M3
- Big dial buttons
- Talking keypad
- White backlight
- High contrast
- Phonebook: 300 entries
- Navigation control Key
- Missed calls indicator
- Mute function
- Dual LCD display -2.4/1.77 TFT - LCD colour display
- Selection of 12 languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Dansk, Norwegian, Finnish, Turkish, Spanish, Italian
- Date & time setting
- Call duration display
- 9 ring melodies
- Vibration selectable for incoming call
- Loud Ringer (up to approx. 90dB @ 1meter)
- Talking Caller ID (10 numbers max)
- 12 languages talking keypad
- 1 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 300K pixel camera
- LED torch
- Micro USB charger
- Standby time: 200 hours
- Continuous talk time: 3 _ hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Stores numbers of outgoing calls and incoming calls
- SOS button for Emergency call
- 5 emergency numbers programmed
- Confirmation beep emergency
- SMS send/receive
- Message waiting ringtone icon
- 1 x GSM CL8500 mobile telephone handset
- 1 x Desktop charging pod
- 1 x Mains power adaptor
- 1 x Rechargeable battery
- 1 x User guide
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.