Geemarc CL60 Rotary Style Amplified Desk Phone
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
As with most Geemarc amplified phones, the telephone is totally hearing aid compatible and has amplification to help those who are hard of hearing. The telephone will ring at 70dB and can be increased further to ring at 80dB with the insertion of 4 x AA Size batteries. The phone has tone control slide button on the side of the phone to increase or decrease the tone by plus or minus 10dB. The volume control button can increase the caller's voice by an additional 25dB. In addition, this phone can also increase or decrease your voice to the caller if they struggle to hear you!
- Hear Aid Compatible
- Adjustable receiving volume control : up to 30dB
- Adjustable receiving tone control +/- 10dB
- Outgoing speech amplification :+/- 3dB
- 1 emergency memory
- Extra amplification On/Off(12dB)
- Last number redial
- Rotary style phone
- Visual bright ringer indicator
- Visual red extra amplification indicator
- Automatic hang up function if left off the hook
- Ringer : 4 levels
- Extra loud ringer : 80dB with batteries
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for extra amplification and to turn on the mechanical ringer
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.