Doro Secure 580 Mobile Phone & 3500 Alarm Trigger
Doro Secure 580 Mobile Phone & 3500 Alarm Trigger has been designed with safety in mind. For those who don't make many calls but need a mobile for security purposes, the Doro Secure 580 could be a strong contender.
Unlike a standard mobile, this simple phone offers just four speed-dial memory buttons and an assistance key at the back of the device that can generate GPS data. When pressed, the phone will automatically raise the alarm via the remote Doro Experience Manager. Although texts cannot be sent, messages can be received. The Doro Secure 580 is a robust, splash resistant phone with tactile buttons. It's ideal for those who would ordinarily struggle with a conventional mobile phone, such as those with memory loss or visual impairment.
Included in the package is the Doro 3500, a discreet alarm button with Bluetooth connectivity that is designed to help maintain independence for longer. When paired with the Doro 580 this handy little device will raise the alarm, even if your phone is out of reach. Simply press the button and it will automatically activate the Assistance Request function on your mobile. Worn around the wrist or the neck the Doro 3500 is comfortable to wear and waterproof, even when in a shower or bath and is a perfect accessory to your Doro phone.
At HearingDirect we only supply "unlocked" phones; use your existing contract and phone number, start a new contract or just use Pay As You Go SIM cards - the choice is completely yours.
- 35dB voice volume (about 10 times louder than a standard mobile)
- 87dB ringer volume (about 5 times louder than a standard mobile)
- 7 Volume settings
- Tone control
- Visual ring indicator
- Assistance button
- Startup wizard - great feature which guides you through phone menu and functions
- Backlit keypad
- 4 one-touch speed dials
- Phonebook: 4 names and numbers
- Receive-only SMS
- Assistance SMS with GPS position
- Safety timer
- Remote management feature
- 20 polyphonic ringtones
- Vibrating ringer
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating T4/M4 (3G), T3/M3 (GSM)
- Resolution display: 128*160
- Colour display
- Optional display modes for optimised for visually impaired users
- Display size: 1.8" - 28*35mm
- Handset size: 127*56*15mm
- Weight: 100g
- Battery included: 800mAh-Li-ion
- Talk time: up to 10 hours
- Standby time: up to 350 hours
- Universal charging solution
- GSM: 900/1800/1900
- Bluetoothª 2.1
- Charging cradle and USB cable included
Specifications for 3500 Alarm trigger:
- Range up to 10 meters
- Compatible with Doro 8030 & 8031, Liberto 825, Doro 8020X, Doro 8040, Doro 8042, Doro 5516, Doro 5517, Doro 6050, Doro 6051 & Secure 580
- Dimensions: 38 x 31 x 10 mm
- Weight: 10g
- Battery lifetime up to 2 years
- Low battery warning
- Bluetooth¨ version SPP
- Lanyard and wristband included
Doro is a Swedish manufacturer with an enviable reputation for producing innovative telecommunication solutions for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. As a corporation, they remain focused on providing quality, affordable products that enhance everyday communication for all.
Please note: Doro Secure 580 only accepts a micro SIM card. If you do not have a micro SIM card, and wish to keep an existing contract and/or mobile number you will need to arrange a 'SIM swap' with your mobile phone network operator.
Click here to browse our complete collection of amplified mobile phones which are ideal for the hearing impaired, elderly, or anyone seeking an easy-to-use mobile.
Shop the full Doro phones range here.