Doro Comfort 1015 Cordless Telephone
A loud cordless telephone with built in answer machine in the base, the Doro Comfort 1015 is the stylish answer to the challenge of finding a cordless phone with extra volume that looks great. Featuring Doro's TrueSound technology this cordless phone provides great clarity and volume when compared to a standard cordless phone even when in handsfree operation.
If you are looking for a cordless phone and answer machine that delivers stylish extra volume over your current phone then this is the choice for you.
- 24dB voice volume (about 5 times louder than a standard phone)
- 5 volume levels
- Caller ID
- Speakerphone for handsfree calling
- 50 Phonebook Entries
- 10 ring tone options
- Low battery alert tone
- Optional Keylock
- Call Timer
- Manage from base unit or handset
- Remote access when away from home
- Up to 30 minutes recording time
- Adjustable pick-up at 2, 4, 6 or 8 rings
- Display size (H x W mm) 20 x 35
- Maximum number of handsets per base: 6
- Range indoor (metres) ~ 50
- Range outdoors up to (metres) 300
- Standby time (up to hours) ~ 100
- Talk time (up to hours) ~ 10
Our blog is home to valuable resources. We offer top tips, advice, guides, and reviews to help you answer any hearing related questions you may have. We think you may be interested in:
Shop the full Doro phones range here.
Doro is an innovative global manufacturer of communication technology for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. The company upholds excellent corporate social responsibility and supplies high-quality items that can make a difference to daily life.