Signia NHS Sprint Closed Domes - 8mm
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 8mm closed domes.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Life Tubes
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear
Can be used with?
Suitable for use with all Signia (previously branded Signia) hearing aids using Life or Contrast / Connexx tubings.
Please note Signia produce a number of different styled domes for use with their tubings. There are also 'open', 'double' and 'semi-open' domes styles. If you'
Signia hearing aid accessories are world class devices. For countless years, Signia hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Signia range here.