Signia NHS Contrast R+ Standard Power MiniReceiver Wire
What is it?
- Package containing one Standard Power wire for connection to a Signia Contrast receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid.
- Available in 4 sizes (lengths)
Can be used with?
- Used on Signia Contrast R+ NHS issued hearing aids, as well as the Signia Octiv R NHS hearing aid.
- To check which size and power level you need, have a look at the housing of the receiver itself (at the bottom end of the tubing). You will see a number and letter indicating the size and power level of your existing receiver tubing (S = Standard. M = Medium and P = Power).
- Our photos show an example for right and left, size 2
- This item does not contain domes. They will need to be ordered separately. Compatible domes are Signia 'Click' domes or 'Sleeve' domes, available in a variety of sizes and styles.
Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver wire yourself; Hearing Direct cannot be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process
Signia hearing aid accessories are world class devices. For countless years, Signia hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Signia range here.