Cedis Drying Capsules for Hearing Aids
What is it?
- Pack of 4 capsules containing moisture absorbing silica crystals.
How does it work?
- To use, place an opened capsule and your hearing aid into the drying container and leave for up to eight hours, preferably overnight when you are not using your hearing aids. Once the blister packaging has been opened, the capsule can be used until the golden yellow crystals have turned into a white colour.
- Before drying, please remove the battery from your hearing aid.
- Please note that it is best to use the capsules in drying containers the specific Cedis one can be ordered here.
- The shelf life of unopened capsules is approximately 12 months. For maximum absorbency, its usually best not to buy more than two boxes at a time.