Calmer by Flare Audio
Calmer, designed by Flare Audio, sits barely visible in the ear and uses revolutionary, non-electric technology to reduce mid and high frequency distortion without having a detrimental effect on our hearing.
This comfortable, in-ear device is designed to lower stress levels by reducing distortion in your ears. Calmer is made from a durable soft-touch silicone and is designed to fit all ears. A world's first in audio technology means that Calmer dampens unpleasant frequencies in sound.
The result is a natural way to minimise today’s constant barrage of environmental noise stressors which have a negative impact on our mental and physical well-being.
- In noisy areas
- Travelling / commuting
- In the workplace
- Anywhere you'd like a calmer environment
What does Calmer do?
Perfect for reducing stressful frequencies without muffling sound. Helps to sooth sound sensitivities. Calmer reduces resonance (distortion) by using a tiny waveguide inside our ears that removes the effect of the concha. (The ear's concha is the small shell shape that connects to our ear canal which normally resonates mid frequency sounds).
- Always sold as a pair
- Comfortable to wear and easy to fit
- Standard or mini size options available
- Standard: Length: 11.7mm, Width: 12.6mm
- Mini: Length: 9.1mm, Width: 10.8mm. Calmer standard size are suitable for most adult ears; Flare Audio recommends the Mini option if you usually find things like earphones or earplugs too big.
- Two colour options - grey and translucent
- Moulded in soft-touch durable silicone - does not contain latex
- Includes a mesh pouch for storing, and an instruction guide
- Patent pending technology