Doro 6050 Clamshell Loud Mobile Phone & 3500 Alarm Trigger
Doro 6050 Clamshell Loud Mobile Phone & 3500 Alarm Trigger helps you stay well connected as well as an added safety feature in the form of an assistance request button.
Alongside the Doro 6050, you will also be supplied with the Doro 3500 - an alarm trigger that can be worn either around the wrist or neck. When paired with a compatible mobile phone such as the Doro 6050, the alarm button, when pressed, will activate the assistance request function even if the phone is in another room. Being fully waterproof, you can wear the Doro 3500 alarm trigger in the shower, or when taking a bath. If you are seeking an added sense of security this technical duo offers complete peace of mind.
There are seven volume settings that can be adjusted to fit your hearing needs, a ringer volume of up to 83dB and maximum receiver amplification of 35dB. This extra-loud mobile phone is hearing aid compatible for those with T settings and offers a visual ringer indicator, so you don't miss that all-important call. Send your favourite photos and videos, taken with the 3-megapixel integrated camera to friends and family via text or email. Browse the web for the nearest petrol station or check the news and weather using the oversized, backlit display screen and talking keypad.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their 'T' setting.
- 35dB voice volume (about 10 times louder than a standard mobile)
- 83dB ringer volume (about 5 times louder than a standard mobile)
- 7 Volume settings
- Tone control
- Microphone mute
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating T4/M4
- Camera 3MP interpolated
- Camera flash
- Talking keys
- Visual ring indicator
- Assistance button
- Wake up alarm
- Key tone
- Calendar with reminder
- Backlit keypad
- Daily reminder
- Startup wizard
- ICE (In Case of Emergency)
- 300 Phonebook positions
- 4 One touch memories
- Predictive text
- 21 Polyphonic ringtones
- 7 Ringer volume settings except off
- Vibrating ringer
- Resolution display: 320*240
- Colour display
- Optional display modes for optimised for visually impaired users
- Display size: 2.8" - 57.6*43.2mm
- Handset size: 106.9*56.2*19.6mm
- Weight: 111g
- Battery included: 800mAh-Li-ion
- Talk time: up to 6 hours
- Standby time: up to 420 hours
- Universal charging solution
- GSM: 900/1800/1900
- Micro SD
Specifications for 3500 Alarm trigger:
- Range up to 10 meters
- Compatible with Doro 8030 & 8031, Liberto 825, Doro 8020X, Doro 8040, Doro 8042, Doro 5516, Doro 5517, Doro 6050, Doro 6051 & Secure 580
- Dimensions: 38 x 31 x 10 mm
- Weight: 10g
- Battery lifetime up to 2 years
- Low battery warning
- Bluetooth¨ version SPP
- Lanyard and wristband included
As a specialist in telecommunication solutions, the Swedish manufacturer, Doro has built up a global reputation for its expertise in this field. The company is known for creating innovative communication devises for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly.
Click here to browse the full amplified mobile phones selection which is ideal for those with hearing loss, the elderly, or anyone seeking a simple mobile device.
Shop the full Doro phones range here.