Amplicomms Watch and Care V132 Watch & Care Multi-Set
Amplicomms brings their wealth of experience designing products for the hard of hearing to the niche but important market of monitoring systems. The visual, auditory and tactile alerts on the Watch & Care V132 are second to none.
The V132 is a pre-packaged system containing one monitor and two camera units. You could put one camera in two different rooms or use both cameras to cover one room from different angles.
Having multiple cameras registered on a Watch & Care system allows you to select a specific camera to view on the receiving monitor or select scan mode. In scan mode, the signals from all activated cameras are continuously displayed alternately, each for about 10 seconds.
Both the monitor and camera have a multitude of well thought out details. Reliable 2.4GHz digital transmission works through floors, walls and ceilings; and the pick-up range can be further enhanced through the use of fold out antennas on the cameras and monitor. Parents can see their baby on a high quality 2.4" LCD display, which also has an infra-red mode for low light conditions. The babys sounds and cries are picked up by a sensitive microphone on the camera unit and the receiving volume can be adjusted as required. As an extra bonus, voice can also be transmitted from the monitor back to the baby via the camera speaker.
The Watch & Care system can be permanently installed by wall mounting the camera units; or made fully portable by powering the camera unit on AAA batteries (not supplied) and wearing the monitor on a belt clip (supplied). While the monitor unit does have an integral vibration alert, an optional, powerful under-pillow shaker (Amplicomms PTV100 Vibration Pad) can be added for night use.
- 2.4" colour LCD display with 2x zoom
- Volume control
- Rechargeable Battery unit: 3,7 V, 1500 mAh
- Optical baby alarm (3 green and 2 red visual indicators)
- Stand-by time: max 6 hours (VOX off, video function on)
- Visual alert warning for out of range transmission
- 6 infra-red diodes for night vision function - activated automatically when the light conditions make it necessary. When the nighttime vision function is activated, the screen display on the receiver turns to black and white.
- Secured transmission less prone to interference
- Built in night light
- Transmission range up to 150 meters in optimal conditions
- Vertical swivelling camera
- 5 lullaby melodies played through the camera speaker - can be turned on and off remotely
- Temperature monitoring - An alert will occur if the temperature goes outside the temperature range set by the parent
- Wall mountable
- Mains adaptor supplied but can be powered by 4 AAA batteries (not supplied)
If you are looking for a system containing just one camera, please see the Amplicomms Watch & Care V130.