Amplicomms TV 2510-NL Wireless TV Listener
Enjoy The TV You Love With Amplicomms
The Amplicomms TV 2510-NL is the ideal television companion for the hard of hearing. With this neckloop, the wearer can enjoy the TV at a volume that suits their hearing needs, without altering the sound for others.
How The TV 2510-NL Works
As with all neckloop designed products, the idea is to allow users of hearing aids with telecoil settings to connect up directly via induction to sound coming from the TV (or audio from any other connected device). If the telecoil setting on the hearing aid is set optimally, it virtually guarantees high quality and, perhaps more importantly, noise-free sound transmission. Background noise is eliminated by using the telecoil connection. It is worth knowing that many cochlear implants are also equipped with T function.
Why Try The Amplicomms 2510?
A useful feature to highlight on the TV2510-NL is the built-in microphone which allows for external monitoring - you can switch on the mic if you need to listen to someone talking in the room, and then switch it off again to go back to the TV sound source.
If you're considering a neckloop TV listener, the impressive specification sheet below should convince you to put this on your shortlist! As with all products from Hearing Direct, if you're not satisfied with any element of any product, you can return for a full refund within the first 30 days of receipt - a useful thing to know if you're trying to buy for someone else with hearing aids.
- With optical audio input for brilliant stereo sound quality (you need a Toslink/F05 cable and your output device must be equipped with an optical output)
- Superior comfort for long-term use
- A sensitive built-in microphone enables hearing surrounding close proximity area (personal on/off activation from the receiver)
- 3.5mm output in the receiver for optional connection of Ear Phones /Head Phones allowing Stereo sound transmission through the receiver
- Mute sound source when surrounding microphone is activated
- Easy to use, adjustable volume control
- Adjustable Tone Control & Balance for optimising sound quality
- Completely wireless - easy plug-and-play connection
- 2.4 GHz Digital UHF Transmission through walls and ceiling
- Unique connection for secure opening and closing of the neck loop making it easy and quick to wear and remove
- Rechargeable receiver (2 batteries included) with speed charging mechanism for simultaneous spare battery recharge
- Ultra clear sound
- Auto-Off function when no audio signal is played
- Supplied with external microphone and attachment
- Input selector switch: ST = Stereo (for Stereo input) - MO = Mono (for Mono input) - Modulation: GFSK
- Range: up to 30 meters
- Power supply (transmitter): Power adapter plug, Output: 6 V DC, 550 mA
- Receiver battery life: Fully charged batteries up to 5 hours
- Charging time: For empty batteries approx. 2.5 hours
- Receiver: approx. 76 x 26 x 68 mm - approx. 78 g
- Transmitter and charging base: approx. 130 x 130 x 35 mm - approx. 115 g
If you like the feature-list of the TV2510-NL but think a more traditional headphone based TV listener would be best, please see the TV2500.
- 1x Receiver with neck loop
- 1x Charging base
- 1x Power supply
- 1x Instruction manual
- 1x RCA to 3.5mm connection
- 1x 3.5 mm female to SCART connection
- 1x 3.5 mm female to 6.3 mm male
- 1x 3.5 to 3.5mm connection
- 1x External microphone with attachment
- 2x rechargeable batteries AAA NiMH - 600mAh
To keep pace with the increase in the number of digital TVs, a digital optical output is now an option for connection as well. (A Toslink/F05 cable is required and your output device must be equipped with an optical output.)
Amplicomms is a leading amplified brand renowned for producing innovative, quality telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. The PowerTel Series provides affordable, reliable hearing solutions to make daily life easier.
Shop the full Amplicomms range here.