Amplicomms PowerTel 49 Plus Big Button Desk Phone
The Amplicomms PowerTel 49 is manufactured by Amplicomms, a company that focuses on communication solutions for those suffering from hearing impairment. We recognise this speciality that separates its products from those with added amplification from the mass market phone companies. Amplicomms understand hearing impairment and HearingDirect stocks a wide variety of its products.
The PowerTel 49 is a smart, modern design desk phone in a light anthracite colour. This phone represents fantastic value for money. It has an excellent bundle of features at a price of just £49.99 and is suitable for all levels of hearing loss thanks to a powerful built in amplifier.
It is an easy to use Big Button phone with excellent sound quality. Ideal to use with hearing aids due to an improved built in T Coil coupler. The Powertel 49 is packed with features including extra loud ringer volume, tone adjustment, display with Caller ID, hands free speakerphone and bright illumination to its large keypad. There is also an output to a vibrating pad and many other useful features and adjustments through the menu.
It is simple to set up, easy to personalise to your specification and intuitive to use thereafter. At HearingDirect we tested one through daily use in our office over a number of months and could not find a fault with it. If it is good enough for a busy office, it should serve you well at home for years to come. HearingDirects highly recommended desk phone.
Phones that are designed to help with hearing impairment can qualify for VAT relief for disabled users. If you are registered disabled you can recover the VAT you pay and make the PowerTel 49 even better value for money. Simply fill in the form (this can be found on the product page) and we will arrange the refund.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
- Premium hearing aid compatibility (improved reception in the receiver)
- Receiver tone control
- Receiver volume control
- Amplification of the receiver volume to +40 dB
- Ringing tone volume adjustable to + 90 dB
- Hands-free function
- Easy to use thanks to large buttons
- Optical indication of incoming calls (LED)
- Illuminated dialling buttons
- Illuminated display with the current time
- Menu in 8 languages: German, English, French, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Danish
- Indication of the call duration
- 2 programmable emergency number / direct dial buttons
- 10 speed dial buttons
- Socket for a PTV 100 vibration pad (3.5 mm jack)
- Alphanumeric phonebook / 32 entries
- Wall mounting possible
- Tone dialling
- Can be used as an extension unit
- Can continue to be used during a power failure
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 175 x 204 x 80 mm
- Weight: 585 g
- 1x Telephone base unit
- 1x Telephone handset
- 1x Handset coiled cord
- 1x Telephone line cord
- 1x Power supply unit
- 4x Batteries 2AA 1.5 V
- 1x Wall mounting bracket
- 1x User Manual