Amplicomms M50 amplified smartphone
Keep the bond with your family thanks to this easy-to-use amplified smartphone with charging station.
We love the fact that this smartphone sits in a charging base, which has a button to press to directly answer a call, in handsfree mode, when the phone is sitting in the cradle. There are also volume control buttons on the base too!
Every feature you'd expect from an Android smartphone is available, but the access to these features has been simplified into a choice between two easy interfaces:
- Light Android Mode: A simplified version of a regular smartphone interface
Simple Smartphone Mode: An extremely easy-to-use interface designed specifically for senior users. For example:
all messages received are consolidated into the 'Message Centre'. All messages and notifications are tunnelled to one place, and presented with a single interface regardless of their nature. This includes SMS, WhatsApp, missed calls, voice mail, email, pill reminders and all other app notifications.
- Volume can be turned up louder than a standard mobile (up to 85dB)
- Large 5.0” high resolution colour display
- 3 real buttons to press for a quick use: home, back, recent apps
- SOS button for your peace of mind
- 3 speed dial photos for the favorite contacts
- M4/T4 Hearing Aid Compatible
- Quad-band 4G LTE GSM
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Operating system Android 10 Go
- Talk time (off base): up to 8 hours
- 2 Micro SIM supports
- Headset and lanyard included (3.5mm headset jack)
- Dimensions: 143 x 73 x 10.5mm
- Camera 5.0 MP
- For more information please see the datasheet
12 month manufacturer warranty