Amplicomms BTH 1410-NL Bluetooth Neckloop
This receiver, worn comfortably around the neck, is designed to be used in conjunction with hearing aids that have a telecoil (also referred to as the T-coil, t-loop or loop). Whether you use monaural (one) or binaural (two) hearing aids, if your aids have a T-Coil function the sound will be transmitted wirelessly directly from the neckloop to your hearing aids. This kind of transmission helps to cut out surrounding noises and deliver clearer input with less interference.
The BTH 1410-NL is one of Amplicomms latest neckloops. Amplicomms have a sterling reputation for delivering high-quality products for those with hearing impairment and offer a 24-month warranty on their items.
Amplicomms have designed the BTH 1410-NL to be as functional as possible. For example: If you're linked up to your mobile and listening to music or a podcast and get an incoming call no need to disconnect, simply press the phone button on the receiver and hear your caller in the same way. There is also a useful mic button press this to activate an integrated microphone to pick up surrounding environmental sounds.
Comfortable to wear, and easy to operate: If you wear hearing aids equipped with telecoils and need to listen to any Bluetooth-enabled device, this could be the product youve been waiting for!
- Adjust the sound to your liking with individual controls for high/low sounds
- Easy Plug and Play Bluetooth connection
- Large PHONE button for accepting and ending calls from paired Bluetooth mobile phones
- High-frequency digital transmission in 2.4 GHz band for interference-free wireless transmission in Stereo or Mono
- With NFC (Near Field Communication) for a fast and easy Bluetooth connection
- Easy to charge via micro USB charger (included)
- Charging time: approx. 2 hours from empty
- Operating time: up to 5 hours with fully charged batteries
- Standby time: up to 180 hours
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Transmission Range: up to 10 m (under ideal conditions)
- Power supply: 3.7 V / 300 mA lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Dimensions Headset: approx. 130 x 24 x 228 mm approx. 65 g
- 1 x Wireless receiver with an induction loop
- 1 x Powerpack (Micro USB) for charging the built-in rechargeable battery
- 1 x Instruction manual
A headset version of this product is also available as the BTH 1400.
Hearing Direct technical note: The receiver will transmit sounds to hearing aids with T Coil function only. Some hearing aids have manual activation of the T Coil often known as T setting. In manual hearing aids you will need to press a switch on your hearing aid to T mode in order to use the neckloop. Other hearing aids have automatic T selection whereby your hearing aid will recognise the neckloop magnetic field and switch to the required mode automatically. Not all hearing aids perform in the same way with this neckloop. Sound performance and interference can be affected by the type and quality of your instrument, how the t-coil setting itself has been adjusted, and especially by its rating of hearing aid compatibility. If you are unsure about the specification or features of your hearing aid contact your audiologist or manufacturer.