The BKR-33 from Amplicomms is a white, wireless remote control with large, backlit buttons. It's simple to set up and can be used to adjust the settings on a variety of devices, including your TV, stereo system, radio and set top box. With easy to read, illuminated buttons, the remote control allows you to switch channels or alter volume levels, even in the dark. It can also memorise your two favourite channels, which can be retrieved using the two buttons at the base of the remote, granting instant access with absolutely no fuss.
Amplicomms have an enviable reputation for providing quality specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. The Amplicomms BKR-33 is just one of many excellent telecommunication devices available that promise to make daily living just that little bit easier.
- Easy to train using the copy function to copy from the original remote control from your television, stereo system or radio. /li>
- Infra-red remote control
- Easy to use
- Large, illuminated buttons
- Switching on the illumination makes the remote easy to use, even in the dark
- Special function: Can switch on/off 2 devices, e.g. television and SAT receiver
- Can be used with TV, stereo system, SAT receiver and radio
- Stores the saved functions even if the battery is drained
- 2x1.5 V Type AAA (not included)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 50 x 21 x 185 mm
- Weight (with batteries): approx. 82 g
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Instructions manual