Amplicomms BigTel 200 Cordless Trio Telephone
Germany-based, Amplicomms, ranks among the world-leading manufacturers of products dedicated to the hard of hearing and the elderly. The Amplicomms BigTel 200 has been one of our best sellers and is proving to be reliable the longer it is out in the field. More and more customers were requesting a triple pack of these phones and here it is!
The Trio set will come ready paired which means that the two extra handsets will be set up already to work with the base unit. The base unit requires a mains supply and phone line socket. The other handsets only require a mains supply each.
All three handsets carry the same impressive amplification levels, big buttons and easy-to-read screens.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their T setting
- Extra-large dot-matrix LCD display with large characters and bright backlit display
- Incredible brilliant sound with less than 2% distortion at full amplification
- Amplified volume adjustment on handset >30 dB
- Hearing aid compatible preferred (highest level)
- Extra loud adjustable ringer volume >80 dB
- Equalizer tone control (Changing of the frequency spectrum)
- Hands-free Speakerphone
- Caller ID Presentation (CLIP) with storage of the last 30 incoming numbers
- Phone book - 50 entries of name & number
- 9 ring tones including 5 polytonic ring tones
- 5 display languages: D, GB, F, I, E
- Up to 100 hours stand-by operation time
- Up to 11 hours of permanent talk time
- 2 Direct-Dial memory buttons on handset (M1/M2)
- DECT-GAP Standard for connection of up to 4 handsets per base station
- Beeping Paging function (Search for handset)
- 9 ring tones on base station
- 5 volume settings plus switch-off function for ring tones on base station
- Volume amplification button with memory (Boost)
- Extra bright LEDs on handset and base station for visual alert of incoming calls
- Easy unlimited internal calls between handsets
- Call transfer between handsets