Amplicomms, a German-based manufacturer of amplified tele-communication products, are proud to present the AW 500.
The Amplicomms AW 500 is an elegant wristwatch which can be set with up to 5 alarms that can be turned on/off independently of each other. When the alarm goes off, the watch will vibrate for 20 seconds: 2 seconds vibration (backlight off) then 1.5 seconds pause (backlight on).
This offers an ideal way of setting reminders whilst at work or even as an alarm to wake up to in the morning no need to disturb your sleeping partner! Also for those who are hard-of hearing as the alarm mechanism doesnt rely on you hearing it, but rather feeling it.
- Classic, elegant, convex casing made of polished stainless steel
- Watch glass made of durable, scratch-resistant mineral glass
- Stainless steel casing base with screws
- Elegant watch face for men (pinstripe design) with a black leather wristband and for women (gem design) with real, white leather wristband.
- Clear hour markings as well second, minute and hour hands
- Water-resistant to 30 m (3 ATM)
- Real leather wristband with metal clasp
- Precise, premium quartz clockwork with the highest level of accuracy
- Up to 5 different alarm times can be set
- Handy setting buttons for easily setting alarm times and wake-up functions
- Digital display of the alarm settings on the DOT matrix display
- Easily set the time by pulling and turning the crown as on a conventional analogue wristwatch
- Dimensions wristwatch: approx. 32 x 14 x 47 mm - approx. 62 g
- Dimensions wristband length: approx. 251 mm
- 1 x Wristwatch
- 1 x Instruction manual