Amplicomms PowerTel 2880 - Amplified Combo Telephone Trio Set
The Amplicomms PowerTel 2880 trio set offers both corded and cordless phones so you can place multiple handsets all over the home to boost communication.
Ideal for the home or workplace, a core feature of the PowerTel 2880 trio set is that added amplification present across the three telephones - both corded and cordless models come packed with extra amplification than generic DECT phones.
The Amplicomms 2880 trio set offers a big buttoned desk phone, but also the flexibility of two additional cordless 2701 handsets. This winning combo also features an integrated, amplified answering machine so messages can be replayed louder than normal DECT phones should you miss a call. This highly versatile combo is also hearing aid compatible for those with telecoil settings turned on.
If you find yourself in a power shortage, the telephone system can be battery operated using three AAA batteries, which are not included. However, this model does come with a 24-month manufacturer warranty.
- Big button, amplified DECT telephone
- Optical Alarm for incoming calls
- Integrated digital answering machine
- Tow additional cordless handsets (up to 5 handsets per base)
- Hearing aid compatibility
- 2 direct-dial memory buttons (M1, M2)
- ECO setting
- Audio assistant for improved sound quality and increased call volume
- Equalizer with 4 settings (natural, treble1, treble2, bass)
- Telephone book with 100 entries (saved in the tabletop unit and is therefore available to all registered handsets and the tabletop unit)
- 10 standard ringtones on the receiver / 6 volume levels
- Menu in 7 languages (DE, GB, FR, ES, IT, NL, TR)
- Up to 100 hours on standby/up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Charge indicator
- Redial for latest callers
- Operation with up to 4 handsets per base station possible
- 4-line extra large LCD (80 x 44 mm, two lines of numbers and letters, one line of symbols and one line with the date/time), background lighting
- Tilting screen for better readability
- An integrated answering machine records up to approx. 30 minutes
- Playback of messages or vocal memo can be slowed down by pressing 'slow key'
- Listening to messages using the handset or tabletop unit
- 4 image selection buttons
- 10 standard ringtones/6 volume levels
- Red LED blinks to indicate incoming calls
- The complete system can be used in case of power shut down (3 AAA batteries, not included)
- Equalizer with 4 settings
- Hands-free mode
Amplicomms is a leading amplified brand renowned for producing innovative, quality telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. The PowerTel Series provides affordable, reliable hearing solutions to make daily life easier. Shop the full Amplicomms range here.
Amplicomms is a leading amplified brand renowned for producing innovative, quality telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. The PowerTel Series provides affordable, reliable hearing solutions to make daily life easier.
Shop the full Amplicomms range here.