- 8 Channels
- AutoSense Operating System with 2 Settings
- Sound Recovery 2
Stereo Sound from Phonak’s Belong
When it comes to reliable, technically advanced hearing aids, the Phonak Belong B70 ticks a number of boxes. Ranking second within the range, this hearing device offers advanced technology at an affordable price. With a number of models to choose from, such as the B-Direct, Virto, Audeo and Bolero, you should be able to find a style that fits perfectly with your needs and lifestyle. Binaural VoiceStream Technology allows you to hear in stereo, making speech in particular far easier to capture. Phonak have also developed a re-chargeable option known as the B70-R, powered by Lithium-ion batteries. This means you stand to benefit from 24 hours of continual hearing time, a short re-charge period of just three hours and a battery life of up to 4 years.
Originally designed to replace the Phonak Audeo Venture, otherwise known as the V70, this exciting new hearing aid outperforms the earlier model in almost every way.
An Introduction to the new B-Direct Model
Although the B-Direct may physically look like the Audeo (Receiver-in-Canal) version, it offers one major difference. It can wirelessly stream audio from any Smartphone that has Bluetooth capability. The new Phonak TV Streamer can also be used in conjunction with the B-Direct, ensuring you keep up to date with your favourite soap!
Our price includes:
- A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
- The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
- Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
- A Manufacturers Warranty
- 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
- VAT inclusive
How does the Phonak Audeo Belong B70 compare to the premium model?
Being second in the Phonak Belong range, the B70 has many strong attributes to offer including Binaural VoiceStream Technology, creating a more natural stereo sound. There are however differences between the B70 and the premium B90 model. Unlike the 20 programming channels offered with the B90, the B70 provides 16. This is still perfectly sufficient to adjust the aid to your hearing needs. Although it lacks the ‘Comfort in Echo’ or ‘Speech in Wind’ additional manual programs, there are still plenty of others to benefit from.
The built in AutoSense operating system provides seamless adjustment between listening environments. Unlike the seven settings offered with the B90, the B70 provides four. This includes Calm Situation, Comfort in Noise, Speech in Noise and Music. What you don’t get is Speech in Loud Noise, Speech in Car or Comfort in Echo. If your lifestyle exposes you to lots of noise, the B90 may be more suitable. The B70 remains a great contender for those who find themselves in moderate listening environments.
- AutoSense OS - comes with four programs that automatically switch according to your listening environment, with no manual input required. Programs include Calm Situation, Speech in Noise, Comfort in Noise and Music.
- 16 Sound Processing Channels - means you can easily alter your hearing aids to reflect your specific needs.
- WhistleBlock - reduces the sound and discomfort of whistling.
- WindBlock - filters out the sound of wind on a blustery day.
- Sound Recovery 2 - increases audibility.
- SoundRelax - makes listening more comfortable by reducing impulse sounds to a minimum.
- Auto Acclimatization - gives your hearing the chance to adjust slowly to a gradual increase in sound levels.
- CROS B compatible - means it can work in tandem with the Phonak CROS system, designed for single-sided deafness. (Not a feature with the Audeo B70-R).
- Tinnitus Balance - helps to distract from the effects of tinnitus.
- SNR-Boost - enables further noise reduction.
- FlexControl and FlexVolume - allows you to alter the volume and frequency levels to fit with your hearing needs.
- DuoPhone - enables you to stream speech into both hearing aids increasing clarity.
- User Preference Tuning - automatically adjusts according to your FlexControl and FlexVolume settings.
- Real Ear Sound - aims to create a more natural sound.
- Audeo B70 - Receiver-in-Canal (RIC)
- Audeo B70-R - RIC Rechargeable
- B Direct B70 - RIC with Wireless Streaming Capabilities
- Virto B70 - In-the-Ear (ITE)
- Bolero B70 - Behind-the-Ear (BTE)
- Phonak Mini Charger - is included when purchasing the B70-R at no extra charge.
- Phonak Charger Case - comes supplied with a combination charger and drying kit.
- Phonak Power Pack - great for those on the move, it holds up to seven full charges without the need for mains electric.
- Compilot 2 or Compilot Air 2 - required for streaming from your phone, TV or RemoteMic.
Being the second most advanced model within the Phonak Belong range, the B70 packs a punch when it comes to sound generation. The B70-R is also available with the latest power saving re-chargeable batteries. If the Phonak Belong range appeals to you, but you don’t spend a great deal of time in noisy environments, then you may wish to consider the less expensive Audeo Belong B50 or B30.