- 8 Channels
- AutoSense Operating System with 2 Settings
- Sound Recovery 2
Stereo Sound At an Affordable Price
Ranked third within the new Phonak Belong range, the B50 is a lower-mid range digital hearing aid. Available in a variety of styles including B-Direct, Bolero, Virto and Audeo, this handy device is perfect for those who lead a relatively quiet life. The B50 offers some important design features including impressive stereo sound and a rechargeable model known as the B50-R, which operates using lithium-ion batteries. The Phonak Audeo Belong B50 supersedes the Venture V50.
Our price includes:
- A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
- The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
- Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
- A Manufacturers Warranty
- 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
- VAT inclusive
How does the Phonak Audeo Belong B50 / B50-R compare to the premium model?
The B50 / B50-R is set to be one of the most popular hearing aids within the Belong range not only because of the excellent price but the amount of technology on offer. For those who live quietly, this hearing aid would be a viable option. It still possesses 12 sound processing channels, allowing you to successfully adjust to your hearing needs. It also provides three useful settings within the AutoSense operating system, where it automatically adjusts to your listening environment.
The New B-Direct Model
Phonak have developed a new Receiver-in-Canal hearing aid known as the B-Direct that can wirelessly stream audio from any smartphone that happens to have Bluetooth capability. A more advanced TV Streamer is now also available to work alongside it, so you can listen to your favourite TV shows with ease.
- AutoSense OS - provides three programs that switch according to noise levels, including Calm Situation, Speech in Noise and Comfort in Noise.
- 12 Sound Processing Channels - allows you to adjust your hearing aids to suite your specific needs.
- WhistleBlock - eradicates unwanted whistling sounds.
- Sound Recovery 2 - provides increased audibility.
- Auto Acclimatization - increases sound levels slowly, giving your ears time to adjust.
- CROS B compatible - is only applicable to those living with single sided deafness. (Not available with the B50-R).
- Tinnitus Balance - reduces the effects of tinnitus by creating distraction.
- SNR-Boost - aids noise reduction.
- FlexControl and FlexVolume - adjustable frequency and volume levels to perfectly fit with your hearing requirements.
- DuoPhone - helps to increase clarity by streaming speech to both hearing aids.
- User Preference Tuning - provides automatic adjustment according to your FlexControl and volume levels.
- Real Ear Sound - helps to simulate a more natural sound.
- Audeo B50 - Receiver in Canal (RIC)
- Audeo B50 R - RIC Rechargeable
- B-Direct B50 - RIC with wireless streaming capabilities
- Virto B50 - In-the-Ear (ITE)
- Bolero B50 - Behind-the-Ear (BTE)
- Phonak Mini Charger - is included when buying the B50-R.
- Phonak Charger Case - houses a combination charger and drying kit.
- Phonak Power Pack - holds up to seven full charges and can operate without mains electric.
- Compilot 2 or Compilot Air 2 - used for streaming from your phone, TV or RemoteMic.
The Audeo Belong B50 is the standard level hearing aid within the Phonak range. Designed for those who lead a relatively quiet lifestyle, it provides all of the necessary technology to tackle your day-to-day hearing needs. If you like the idea of the Audeo Belong range but would prefer something more advanced, why not consider the Audeo Belong B70? Alternatively, for a more basic model, check out the B30, which is available at an incredible price.