- 16 Channels controlled by 8 bands
- Noise Reduction
- Wind Noise Reduction
- BrainHearing Technology
The advanced level hearing aid in the Oticon range
The Nera2 Pro introduced in 2015 is positioned at the upper end of the new generation of wireless hearing aids from Oticon. It offers many impressive features, including the Inium Sense processing platform, which provides faster processing speeds than the older, superseded Nera Pro hearing aid. This makes it an incredibly useful device that operates well regardless of the listening environment.
- 16 Sound Processing Channels and 8 Frequency Bands - means your hearing aid can be programmed to fit with your specific hearing needs.
- YouMatic Premium - consists of three listening profiles that enable your hearing aid to operate in a variety of listening environments.
- Telephone Program - ensures speech is streamed directly to both ears when on the phone, reducing background noise so you can concentrate on your conversation.
- Noise Reduction - minimises background noise so that speech sounds become clearer and you can hold a conversation with confidence.
- VC Learning - means your hearing aids will memorise and apply your preferred settings so you don’t have to.
- Wind Noise Reduction - aims to lessen wind noise while enhancing speech even in the worst weather.
- SpeechGuard E - reduces any increase in background noise when in a quiet listening environment to maintain comfort and enhance the clarity of speech.
- FreeFocus Program - controls the direction of the microphones and enables sound to be heard from all around you. By using five different modes your hearing aid is equipped to identify and locate speech sounds with ease.
- BrainHearing Technology - enables your hearing aids to synchronise with each other. If you change a program in one device, then the other will automatically alter to reflect it, providing a rounded more natural sound.
- Inium Feedback Shield - eradicates unwanted feedback without reducing other more important sounds such as speech.
- Tinnitus Sound Support App - helps lessen the symptoms of tinnitus by playing a variety of relaxing sounds.
- Adaption Manager - helps your body adjust to your new hearing aids by slowly adjusting the sound levels over time.
- Soft Speech Booster - captures and enhances quiet speech. Perfect for those with high frequency hearing loss, hard to reach sound is reduced to a more comfortable frequency so that you can fully partake in a conversation.
- Completely in Canal (CIC)
- Invisible in Canal (IIC)
- In the Canal (ITC) – with telecoil.
- In the Ear (ITE) – with telecoil.
- Design Receiver in the Ear (DesignRITE)
- Mini Receiver in Ear (miniRITE)
- Receiver in the Ear (RITE) with telecoil and volume control.
- Mini Behind The Ear (miniBTE) with volume control.
- Behind The Ear (BTE) with telecoil and volume control.
The Nera2 Pro is fully compatible with the Oticon ConnectLine range of listening accessories and sound streamers.
As the advanced hearing aid within the Oticon range, the Nera2 Pro works well in a variety of listening environments. There are a number of styles and colours to chose from, so you can select a version that fits with your specific taste and requirements. For a higher specification of hearing aid within this range, you could consider the Alta2 or Alta2 Pro. If you’re restricted by budget, then the Nera2 or the Ria2 Pro may be worth a closer look.