- 16 channels with 8 fitting bands
- Maximum power output is 143 dB SPL
- Full on gain is 82 dB
- Feedback Shield
Oticon’s Advanced Superpower Hearing Aid
The Oticon Dynamo SP8 is the second most advanced model within the Dynamo range of superpower hearing aids. This impressive Behind the Ear (BTE) device is suitable for those who lead a relatively active lifestyle with a severe to profound hearing loss. Although the technical specification does not measure up to the Dynamo SP10, it still offers many of the necessary functions that make hearing easier in more difficult circumstances.
Why consider the Oticon Dynamo SP8?
Although not a small hearing aid, the Oticon Dynamo SP8 isn’t as bulky as many superpower BTE hearing aids due to using a size 13 battery. The Dynamo SP8 comes with analogue volume control ranging from 1-4, not unlike the NHS analogue hearing aids, so you can adjust your device with ease.
- 16 Channels and Eight Frequency Bands - mean the Dynamo SP8 can be easily adjusted to compliment your hearing needs.
- Amplified sound - equates to 143 dB sound pressure level and 82 dB full on gain.
- Noise Reduction - ensures background interference is minimised and speech enhanced with select programs that include:
- Binaural Synchronisation
- FreeFocus Premium Directionality
- Speech Rescue - reduces high-pitched sound frequencies to lower, more accessible levels, making speech far easier to capture.
- Feedback Shield - blocks unwanted whistling sounds, so you can concentrate on what’s being said.
- Speech Guard E - reduces distracting background noise without distorting natural speech sound.
- Wireless Capability - includes bimodal fittings for cochlear implants and compatibility with Connectline telephones.
Second in the Oticon range, the Dynamo SP8 is an advanced superpower hearing aid, ideal for those with a severe to profound hearing loss. With some excellent technology to hand, this aid can provide you with the confidence you need to go about your daily life. If you like the idea of the Dynamo range but would rather a more sophisticated version, you could look at the Dynamo SP10. For those on a budget, the Dynamo Sp6 may be worth considering.