- 16 Channels controlled by 10 bands
- Noise reduction
- Wind Noise Reduction
- BrainHearing Technology
The latest premium hearing aid in the Octicon Alta range
Launched in the spring of 2015, the Alta2 Pro was designed by Oticon to successfully replace the previous generation of Oticon hearing aids. With the powerful Inium Sense processing chip, this compact hearing aid is able to tackle the noisiest of listening environments with ease.
- 16 Sound Processing Channels and 10 Frequency Bands - means your hearing aid can be accurately adjusted to fit with your specific hearing loss.
- 10 kHz Bandwidth - provides a full, rounded sound, which can be especially useful if you enjoy listening to music.
- YouMatic Premium - you can alter the hearing aid to suit your specific requirements with these five varying programmable profiles.
- Noise Reduction - reduces background noise so you can concentrate on what’s being said around you more effectively.
- Wind Noise Reduction - makes listening more comfortable regardless of the weather. By blocking wind noise, speech becomes clearer.
- SpeechGuard E - is especially useful for speech amplification in quieter listening environments and automatically adjusts to ensure a comfortable listening experience.
- FreeFocus Premium - is made up of five modes that control the output of directional microphones. Whether sound is coming from in front of you, behind you or to the side of you, you’ll be able to work it out easily.
- Binaural Functionality - means your hearing aids are able to communicate with each other. By sharing information in this way, volume and settings will automatically synchronise, making it easier to pin point where a sound is coming from.
- Spatial Noise Management - helps the processing of speech sounds even in the most difficult listening environments by automatically adjusting the noise levels around you.
- Inium Feedback Shield - eradicates unwanted whistling sounds.
- Tinnitus Sound Support App - helps to relieve the symptoms of tinnitus. It distracts the brain by using a variety of proven tones and sounds.
- VC Learning - means your hearing aids will memorize your favourite settings and will apply them when required.
- Adaption Manager - enables you to gradually increase the sound, giving your ears plenty of time to adjust.
- Soft Speech Booster - reduces high frequency sounds down to a level you can hear more easily, enabling you to capture the beginning and the end of words with more accuracy.
- Invisible in Canal (IIC)
- Completely in Canal (CIC)
- In the Canal (ITC) with telecoil facility
- In the Ear (ITE)
- Design Receiver in the Ear (DesignRITE)
- Mini Receiver in Ear (miniRITE)
- Receiver in the Ear (RITE) with volume control and telecoil facility
- Mini Behind The Ear (miniBTE) with volume control
- Behind The Ear (BTE) with volume control and telecoil facility
The Oticon ConnectLine range of accessories provides a number of listening devices and sound streamers that work alongside the Alta2 hearing aids.
The Alta2 Pro is the premium model within the Oticon range and a great option for those who regularly find themselves in noisy listening environments. If you like the idea of the Oticon range but are restricted by budget, you could consider the Alta 2.