Amplicomms TV3500 wireless TV listener
Struggling to hear the TV or need the volume higher than others in your house? The Amplicomms TV3500 is here to help!
The lightweight headset is worn under the chin with the soft silicone earbuds in the ears; and a straight-forward remote gives you control over volume and sound equaliser. The headset connects wirelessly to the base leaving you free to move around as required or sit wherever you wish.
Optical (TOS-LINK) and analogue audio cable are both included as options for plugging the base into the television. You can also do a cable-free connection by using the built-in microphone on the TV3500's charger base! The microphone will pick up the sound from the audio source.
- Adjustable volume with remote control: up to 125dB
- Ultra lightweight for maximum comfort (61gr)
- 4 sound profiles and right/left balance adjustment
- Enhance voices and reduce TV background noise
- Mute button to join conversations
- Operating time with full charged battery: 6 hours
- Charging time for empty battery: approx 2.5 hours
- Remote control (infra-red) uses 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Headset weight: 61grams; Base weight: 150g
- Range between base and headset: up to 30 metres
- Interference-free numerical DECT technology (1.8-1.9 GHz)
- Energy saving mode: the headset automatically switches to standby mode when no signal is detected for about 5 minutes.
What's in the box:
- 1 headset with rubber ear buds size “L“ (large)
- 1 additional pair of rubber ear buds size “S“ (small)
- 1 charger base
- 1 infrared remote control
- 1 power adapter for the base
- 1 optical TOSLINK Digital Audio cable (with plastic protection)
- 1 analog audio cable (both ends with 3.5 mm jack stereo plug)
- Multi-language user guide
- 2 AAA size batteries for remote control
12 month manufacturer warranty
United Kingdom Delivery Options and Prices
For hearing aids, we aim to program and dispatch within 5 working days of receiving your order. If we are unable to do this for any reason, we will contact you.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail Tracked 48
|£3.49 (FREE On Orders Over £35)
3 - 5 working days
|Royal Mail Tracked 24
|£3.99 (Only £1.50 on orders over £35)
1 - 2 working days
|Fully Tracked Special Delivery by 1pm
|£9.99 (On all orders taken by 15.00) Free on Hearing Aids
|Guaranteed next working day by 1 pm
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail International (Standard)
|5 - 10 working days
|Royal Mail International (Express)
|3 - 4 working days
Please note that orders must be placed by 12pm Monday to Friday to guarantee next-day delivery. Orders are also not shipped over the weekend.
Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time of placing your Order.
If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
Our 30-day, money back guarantee is exactly that - if you are unhappy with any item you have bought from Hearing Direct International, you have the right to return within 30 days after it has been dispatched, for a replacement or full product refund.
What do I need to know about returning a phone or assistive listening device?
These products may be unwrapped for testing but if they prove to be unsuitable then a 100% refund will be issued only if the product is returned in a brand new, saleable condition, with all packaging and contents intact.
N.B. We would not consider an item to be re-saleable if:
- The box or contents are dirty or damaged.
- Personal data or phone numbers have been added.
- The original contents are damaged or missing.
Any phone that requires re-packing, to ensure it is as new, will attract a nominal charge of £7.50 that will be deducted from the refund. All returns will be quality assessed prior to refunding.
What do I need to know about hearing aids?
Hearing aids can be fully tested in ear; if the fit or sound is not satisfactory, they can be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full product refund. Used accessories such as batteries, domes or wax guards do not need to be returned. If physical damage beyond expected trial use is found on the hearing aid, our standard repair charge of £60 will be deducted from your refund as this affects our return policy with the supplier.
What do I need to know about returning hearing aid accessories?
These products must be returned, in their original packaging, un-opened and in a brand new, saleable condition. All returns will be quality assessed prior to refunding.
Please note we are unable to accept returns outside this 30-day period unless the item is deemed faulty, in which case, a replacement or repair of the faulty item will be offered.
To return goods you need to contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN).
You can request a RAN by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 01264 313110 or 0800 032 1301. The RAN should be quoted on an accompanying letter to explain the reason for return and ideally a copy of the original invoice. We recommend you obtain proof of postage from the post office when returning any item to us.
You will be notified by email or in writing when your returned goods have been received by us.
For more details, see "Your right to cancel", in the terms and conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
When does the 30-day period start?
We will stamp your receipt with a date when we put it in the post. The 30-day period will start from this date; returns must have a posting date no more than 30 days after this dispatch date.