Oticon NHS Spirit 3 MiniFit Power Domes - Pack of 10
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Domes
Choose between 4 different sizes: Measurements in mm refer to the widest section of the dome - i.e. the base of the dome. Our photos show the 10mm example.
Suitable for use with Oticon Corda MiniFit tubings or Oticon MiniRITE wires.
Minifit domes are also available as 'Open' and Single vent or double vent 'bass' designs.
Please note: MiniFit domes domes are NOT compatible with Corda 1 or Corda 2 tubings. If you are unsure about compatibility, please contact us before purchase.
Please read the following guidance and recommendations from Oticon regarding their accessories:
- Each of the Oticon range of tubes and domes has different acoustic properties and your hearing aid will have been specifically set up for use with a particular type.
- A dome should only ever be attached once – these are push fit – with a friction hold – if a dome ever looks as if it is loose or becomes detached a new dome should be applied.
- Only select the dome type/size that you currently have. Your ear has been measured for size, whilst your hearing aid has been acoustically programmed to match the dome selection.
- Only use Oticon MiniFit domes with Oticon MiniFit tubes and Oticon Minifit receiver wires.
- If you're not sure which ones you need, please dont guess, ask before placing your order.