Oticon Corda MiniFit 0.9 Tubing - 5 Tubes
Original price £12.99 - Original price £12.99
£12.99 - £12.99
Current price £12.99
What is it?
- This is a pack of 5 tubes Oticon Corda MiniFit 0.9 Tubing
- Available in 6 sizes, from -1 to 4
- The 0.9 printed on the end of the tubing indicates the thickness of tube. If you see 1.3 you will need this Corda Minifit 1.3 tubing
How to work out what to order:
- At the end of the tube that goes into the ear you will see some numbers. Printed in blue for the left ear, and red for the right ear. You may see number like this: 0.9 -1 or 0.9 0 or 0.9 1 or 0.9 2 or 0.9 3 or 0.9 4. Ignore the 0.9 part and look at the number that comes after it. This number between -1 (minus 1) and 4 is the size you need to order. Our photos show the different packaging as well as a size 2 example for right and left.
- Only use Oticon miniFIT domes with Oticon Corda miniFIT thin tubes.
- Note that Oticon also manufacture a ‘Corda 2’ tubing which has a different end design.
Please read the following guidance and recommendations from Oticon regarding their accessories:
- Each of the Oticon range of tubes and domes has different acoustic properties and your hearing aid will have been specifically set up for use with a particular type.
- A dome should only ever be attached once – these are push fit – with a friction hold – if a dome ever looks as if it is loose or becomes detached a new dome should be applied.
- Only select the dome type/size that you currently have. Your ear has been measured for size, whilst your hearing aid has been acoustically programmed to match the dome selection.
- Only use Oticon Minifit domes with Oticon Minifit receiver wires
- If you're not sure which ones you need, please contact our friendly audiology team for advice before placing your order: email@example.com