Signia Double Domes
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Signia double domes,
- Choose between 2 sizes. (8/10mm, 10/12mm diameters). The larger or second number on each size indicates the diameter of the base dome.
- Our photos show the two sized domes next to one another, and then separately
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Life or Thin (Connexx) Tubes
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with tubes for behind-the-ear Signia hearing aids using Life and Thin tubings, also including Motion, Intuis, Aquaris, and Signia Reflex
Signia hearing aid accessories are world class devices. For countless years, Signia hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Signia range here.