Phonak Power Domes
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 Phonak Power domes
- Available in 3 sizes: small, medium and large
- Small dome is 9mm diameter on the base; Medium dome is 10mm diameter on the base and Large dome is 11mm diameter on the base. Our photos show the Medium option.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to the end of the Phonak Slimtube/Micro /Elan tubes or to the xS/xP receiver wires
- Should be used to replace discolored or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 to 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is attached firmly before inserting into the ear.
N.B.: These domes are not compatible with Phonak Marvel or Phonak Paradise products which use Phonak 4.0 SDS domes.
Phonak Power (xP) receiver wires available here
Phonak Standard Power (xS) Receiver available here