Widex Micro Tubes
The Widex Micro Tubes are compatible with a wide range of behind-the-ear Widex hearing aids, specifically the "m" or "FA" models & come in pack of 4.
What is it?
- Pack of 4 replacement tubings
- Available for left (blue) and right (red) ear in 6 lengths sizes: from 0 to 5
- There will be a number printed in blue (for left ear) and red (for right ear) at the bottom of the tubing where the dome goes over the tubing. If the number on the tubing has rubbed off or you are unsure as to whether the tubing will fit your model, please do contact us and we will do our best to assist.
- To fit Widex 'micro' or 'fashion' BTE models with 'm' or 'FA' in the product name
- 'm' and 'FA' refer to the way in which Widex describes their behind-the-ear hearing aid shapes. Products that use this tubing usually have 'm' or 'FA' in their model number. E.g. Widex Dream440 m-CB; Widex Dream330 m-CB; Widex Dream220 m-CB; Widex Dream110 m-CB; Menu 10 ME-m; Menu 5 ME-m; Menu 3 ME-m
Please note that the tubing packaging does NOT include domes or anchors (which may have been fitted to your tubing to help with retention). Widex manufacture a range of domes in different sizes and must be ordered separately.
Widex recommends that the tubings are replaced every 6 months or sooner if required. Splits or tears in the tubings are likely to affect sound delivery.
Shop the full Widex range here