Geemarc AmpliDect 295 Amplified Cordless Trio Telephone with Answering Machine
The Geemarc AmpliDect 295 Amplified Cordless Trio Telephone with Answering Machine is a combination of three cordless phones pre-paired together and with a built-in answering machine.
This model is suitable for people with mild to medium hearing loss - if you suffer with severe or profound hearing loss, we recommend the Geemarc AmpliDect 595 (click here to view).
Why Try The Geemarc AmpliDect 295?
The amplified phones allow you to walk freely around the home as you talk, with an indoor range of up to 50 metres and an impressive outdoor range of 300 metres. The AmpliDect 295 Trio offers some serious amplification with a receiving volume of up to 30 dB and adjustable speaker and ringer volume that is simple to adapt. There's a phonebook that can hold up to 50 contacts with large buttons for easy dialing. The oversized LCD display provides a handy clock and alarm function along with Caller ID facility for added security. There's even a built-in answering machine with up to 15 minutes recording time that can be simply accessed using either handset.
Up to two other additional handsets can be added, including the AmpliDect 295 Additional Handset and the PhotoDect 295. For a desk phone combination, you could look at the AmpliDect 295 Combo also available as duo and trio.
Geemarc is renowned for creating innovative telecommunications equipment for the elderly, the hard of hearing and the visually impaired. With over 50 years experience within this specialist industry, they continue to produce new and exciting technology that can really enhance communication within the home and the workplace.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their 'T' setting.
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable receiving volume: up to 30dB (for mild to medium hearing loss)
- Speaker phone
- Adjustable speaker volume
- Phonebook up to 50 numbers
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
- P/T dialing mode
- R button for call waiting
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
- Fast access button for the menu
- Hotkey to phonebook
- Hotkey to menu
- Flash function (100ms/300ms/600ms)
- Large keys
- White backlight
- Choice of 7 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Russian)
- Dimensions : 40x40mm
- Display : Alphanumeric / 4 lines / Characters size : 7mm
- Clock, Alarm
- Key lock
- Message waiting icon
- Communication time indication
- 5 polyphonic ringtones and 5 normal
- Adjustable ring volume (Mute + 5 positions)
- Customizable ringtones for phonebook contacts
- Shaker function
- Name presentation in hook mode (type 1) and conversation mode (type 2): 20 incoming numbers & 10 outgoing numbers
- Caller ID also for Call waiting
- Possibility to transfer a call received to the directory
- Indicator call waiting
- Indicator new call
- 15 minutes of recording time
- 2 announcements
- 2 answering machine modes (simple answering machine and answering machine recorder)
- Visual info. on the base about the number of messages
- 4-digit user selectable remote codes
- Remote control for messages on handset
- Erase each/all messages
- Audible time & date stamp on recorded messages
- 3 languages (English, German and French)
- Handset locator
- 3-way conference with privacy protection
- Up to 4 bases and up to 5 handsets
- Call transfer of external calls (when using several handsets)
- Intercom between handset
- 1 battery ni-Mh 2.4V 500mA (included)
- Memory storage
- Power supply by AC adapter (supplied)
- Dial/Decimal voice frequency
- Standby time: 4 days
- Continuous talk time: 8 hours
- GAP compliant
- Outdoor range 300 meters
- Indoor Range 50 meters
- Dimensions : Handset :172x55x25 mm - Base : 136x91x105 mm
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.
United Kingdom Delivery Options and Prices
For hearing aids, we aim to program and dispatch within 5 working days of receiving your order. If we are unable to do this for any reason, we will contact you.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail Tracked 48
|£3.49 (FREE On Orders Over £35)
3 - 5 working days
|Royal Mail Tracked 24
|£3.99 (Only £1.50 on orders over £35)
1 - 2 working days
|Fully Tracked Special Delivery by 1pm
|£9.99 (On all orders taken by 15.00) Free on Hearing Aids
|Guaranteed next working day by 1 pm
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail International (Standard)
|5 - 10 working days
|Royal Mail International (Express)
|3 - 4 working days
Please note that orders must be placed by 12pm Monday to Friday to guarantee next-day delivery. Orders are also not shipped over the weekend.
Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time of placing your Order.
If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
Our 30-day, money back guarantee is exactly that - if you are unhappy with any item you have bought from Hearing Direct International, you have the right to return within 30 days after it has been dispatched, for a replacement or full product refund.
What do I need to know about returning a phone or assistive listening device?
These products may be unwrapped for testing but if they prove to be unsuitable then a 100% refund will be issued only if the product is returned in a brand new, saleable condition, with all packaging and contents intact.
N.B. We would not consider an item to be re-saleable if:
- The box or contents are dirty or damaged.
- Personal data or phone numbers have been added.
- The original contents are damaged or missing.
Any phone that requires re-packing, to ensure it is as new, will attract a nominal charge of £7.50 that will be deducted from the refund. All returns will be quality assessed prior to refunding.
What do I need to know about hearing aids?
Hearing aids can be fully tested in ear; if the fit or sound is not satisfactory, they can be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full product refund. Used accessories such as batteries, domes or wax guards do not need to be returned. If physical damage beyond expected trial use is found on the hearing aid, our standard repair charge of £60 will be deducted from your refund as this affects our return policy with the supplier.
What do I need to know about returning hearing aid accessories?
These products must be returned, in their original packaging, un-opened and in a brand new, saleable condition. All returns will be quality assessed prior to refunding.
Please note we are unable to accept returns outside this 30-day period unless the item is deemed faulty, in which case, a replacement or repair of the faulty item will be offered.
To return goods you need to contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN).
You can request a RAN by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 01264 313110 or 0800 032 1301. The RAN should be quoted on an accompanying letter to explain the reason for return and ideally a copy of the original invoice. We recommend you obtain proof of postage from the post office when returning any item to us.
You will be notified by email or in writing when your returned goods have been received by us.
For more details, see "Your right to cancel", in the terms and conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
When does the 30-day period start?
We will stamp your receipt with a date when we put it in the post. The 30-day period will start from this date; returns must have a posting date no more than 30 days after this dispatch date.