The Geemarc AmpliDect 295 Combi Trio Amplified Cordless and Corded Telephones is a big buttoned, amplified corded desk phone with two additional cordless handsets and integrated answering machine.
This phone system is hearing aid compatible for those with a telecoil facility and offers an adjustable receiving volume of up to 30dB for easy listening. The amplified phone also provides four memory buttons, three of which have a picture display, so you can stay one touch away from your closest friends and family. There's a phonebook that can house an additional 50 names and numbers and a speakerphone option with redial function and Caller ID. All phones offer large, backlit display screens for easy viewing and an integrated answering machine with a remote control so you can access your messages.
The great benefit of the Amplidect 295 range from Geemarc is that several combinations of phones are possible. The Amplidect 295 Combi can be paired with up to three extra handsets which can be either the Amplidect 295 Extra Handset or the Photodect 295 for an even easier handset.
A photo template is available here where you can download your photos of your loved ones, print them and place them in the picture memory buttons on the phones.
Geemarc is a leading global manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. As a brand, they continue to provide quality, innovative technology at an affordable price.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their 'T' setting.
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable receiving volume: up to 30dB
- 4 one-touch memories whose 3 with pictures
- Speaker phone
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
- Mute/Pause function
- Keyboard: Large keys (25x14mm) & Big characters (10mm)
Handset & LCD Display
- Large screen
- White backlight
- Choice of 7 languages on the handset (English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Russian)
- Choice of 6 languages on the base (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian)
- Navigation menu
- Time stamping
- Key lock
- Communication time indication
- 10 ringtones for the base and 10 ringtones for the handset
- Adjustable ring volume (Mute + 5 positions)
- Strobe visual ringer indicator on the base and on the handset
- Ringtone volume : 80dB on the base & 70dB on the handset
- Name presentation in hook mode (type 1) and conversation mode (type 2): 20 incoming numbers
- Caller ID also for Call waiting
- Indicator call waiting
- Indicator new call
- 15 minutes of recording time
- On/Off key
- 2 announcements
- 2 answering machine modes (simple answering machine and answering machine recorder)
- Visual info. on the base about number of messages
- 4-digit user selectable remote codes
- Remote control for messages on handset
- Erase each/all messages
- Audible time & date stamp on recorded messages
- 3 languages (English, German and French)
- Note recorder
- Choice of the number of ringtones for the release of the answering machine.
- Handset locator
- 3-way conference with privacy protection
- Conference between the base and the handset
- Up to 4 bases and up to 5 handsets
- Call transfer of external calls (when using several handsets)
- Intercom between handset
- 1 battery ni-Mh 2.4V 500mA (included)
- Memory storage
- Power supply by AC adapter (supplied)
- Dial/Decimal voice frequency
- Wall mountable
- GAP compliant
Amplidect 295 Combi User guide
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.