Amplicomms’ PowerTel series has proven to be a reliable seller and we are pleased to now offer the PowerTel 700 in a triple pack.
Up to 40dB amplification is available on all three handsets, which is substantial when compared to standard cordless phones which usually offer 8-10dB volume increase (if anything at all).
If the PowerTel 700 Trio is to be used in a household where someone is hearing impaired and others not (or perhaps with differing levels of hearing impairment) there is a very useful personal profile button. Up to 3 separate users can programme personal volume and tone preferences which can be recalled at a touch of a button.
Hearing Direct sends the PowerTel 700 Trio set already paired – the two extra handsets are already linked with the base unit. Please note that the base unit requires a mains supply and phone line socket while the other two handsets only require a mains supply each.
If you require a built in answering machine with these features, check out the PowerTel 780 – also available in twin or triple pack.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their ‘T’ setting.
- 2-lines, extra large dot-matrix LCD display, 24x72 dots (one line of numbers and letters and one line of characters) with bright backlit display
- Incredible brilliant sound with less than 1,5% distortion at full amplification
- Amplified volume adjustment on handset >40 dB
- Hearing aid compatible preferred (highest level)
- Extra loud adjustable ringer volume >90 dB
- Hands free Speakerphone
- Equiliser tone control
- Automatic high frequency boost
- Caller ID Presentation (CLIP) with storage of the last 30 incoming numbers
- Phone book with up to 200 entries of names and numbers
- 9 ring tones on mobile handset (incl. 5 polytonic ring tones)
- 6 display languages (D, GB, F, E, I, NL)
- Alert function/Alarm
- Up to 100 hours stand-by operation
- Up to 10 hours of permanent talk time
- 3 Direct-Dial memory buttons on handset (1/2/3)
- DECT-GAP Standard for connection of up to 4 handsets per base station, directly ready for operation with two mobile handsets
Functions of base station:
- Beeping Pager function (Search for handset)
- 9 ring tones on base station
- 5 volume settings plus switch-off function for ring tones on base station
- Volume amplification button with memory (Boost) on handset for better reception
- Several users can program their personal volume and tone preference which can be recalled at a touch of a button
- Extra bright LED for visual alert of incoming calls
- Hands free talking volume can be set extremely high
- Headset outlet on handset
- Audio inductive amplifier (teleloop) on handset
- Vibration (shaker) outlet on base
- Free of charge internal calls, call redirection, four-way conferencing
- 3x Cordless handset + cradle
- 3x Belt clip
- 1x Phone connection cable
- 3x Power supply
- 1x User guide
- 9x Rechargeable battery AAA