German manufacturer, Amplicomms, produces a wide range of telecommunication devices for hearing-impaired users. Hearing Direct has listed their products on the website for a number of years now, and the quality of their products is impressive. But for additional peace of mind we also pass on the Amplicomms 2 year warranty.
When our customers are looking for a cordless phone with built in answering machine, the Bigtel 280 is always amongst our first recommendations. Whilst not the very loudest, 30dB extra amplification is still substantially more volume than what is provided on a standard cordless phone.
The Trio set consists of the base unit Bigtel 280 with two ready paired Bigtel 201 extra handsets. In terms of set up at home, the 280 base unit requires a mains supply and phone line socket. The additional handsets only requires a mains supply each and can be put anywhere else in the house.
If you only need two phones, please see the 280 Duo.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their ‘T’ setting.
Features of cordless handsets:
- Extra-large dot-matrix LCD display with large characters and
bright backlit display
- Incredible brilliant sound with less than 2% distortion at full
- Amplified volume adjustment on handset >30 dB
- Hearing aid compatible preferred (highest level)
- Extra loud adjustable ringer volume >80 db
- Equalizer tone control (Changing of the frequency spectrum)
- Hands free Speakerphone
- Caller ID Presentation (CLIP) with storage of the last 30
- Phone book - 50 entries of name & number
- 9 ring tones including 5 polytonic ring tones
- 5 display languages: D, GB, F, I, E
- Up to 100 hours stand-by operation time
- Up to 11 hours of permanent talk time
- 2 Direct-Dial memory buttons on handset (M1/M2)
- DECT-GAP Standard for connection of up to 4 handsets per
Features of base station with answering machine:
- Answering machine with extra large keys
- 11 minutes recording time for incoming calls
- Announcement of day and time of incoming calls
- Remote interrogation
- Outgoing message recording or pre-recorded message
- Answer only facility
- 2-digit LED message counter
- Beeping Pager function (Search for handset)
- 9 ring tones on base station
- 5 volume settings plus switch-off function for ring tones on base
- Volume amplification button with memory (Boost)
- Extra loud adjustable ringer volume up to 80 dB
- Extra bright LED on handset and base station for visual alert of
- 1 x Base station with answering machine
- 3 x Cordless handset
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 3 x Power supply
- 1 x Phone connection cable
- 9 x Rechargeable AAA batteries