SonicAlert SBT600SS Vibrating travel Alarm Clock
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The SBT600SS is an ideal companion to take everywhere with you. SonicAlert have been helping to rouse the hard of hearing (and hard-to-wake) for many years, and the SBT600SS adds some more modern features to their impressive amplified alarm clock portfolio. Whilst not the loudest in their range, the 10dB max volume is still louder than most alarm clocks of a similar size. The addition of the shaker or vibration pad is a nice touch – this can be left under the pillow and also help to get someone up and about.
These days many people keep their smartphones or tablets by the bed, and you can keep them charged up through the USB outlet on the alarm clock. The SBT600SS is small enough to be packed when travelling – but note that the use of mains supply is recommended – even though a 9V battery can be inserted. This is more for backup purposes.
SonicAlert is an American manufacturer specialized in communications equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing. It has been leading the assistive listening devices field since 1974 and has an enviable reputation for providing high quality amplified devices specifically for the hard of hearing.
- 100dB extra-loud alarm with adjustable tone and volume control
- USB charging for smart phones and other electronics
- Powerful bed shaker/vibrator
- User selectable snooze time 1-30 minutes your choice
- User selectable alarm duration from 1-59 minutes
- Five-level dimmer control
- 12 or 24 hour time formats
- Alarm & Bed Shaker Test Mode, now test these functions at any time
- Battery backup, will back up the time and alarm settings up to one week
- Green power technology now uses 60% less energy