What Is It?
- Packet of 5 receiver domes in small, medium or large sizes
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of ReSound standard power receiver-in-the-ear tubings
- Should be used to replace discolored or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 – 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the receiver casing before inserting into the ear
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with ReSound receiver-in-the-ear hearing aids, from the ranges of: ReSound Alera; ReSound Live; dot by ReSound; dot2 by ReSound, Danalogic
Please note – the replacing of high power domes can be tricky, you may need to use a power dome tool