Phonak Open Domes
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 Phonak domes, available in small, medium and large sizes.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Phonak Micro tubes
- Should be used to replace discolored or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 – 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear.
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with micro tubes for behind-the-ear Phonak hearing aids, including those from the ranges of Savia, SaviaArt, Milo Mitro, Certena, Eleva, Versata, Exelia, ExeliaArt, Extra, Ambra, Solana, Cassia