What Is It?
- 200 pairs (small size) of contoured foam earplugs
- Soft, slow-recovery, PVC free foam
What Does It Do?
- Protects your ears from loud sounds
- Impressive SNR rating of 35dB (H34 M33 L28 - See technical note below for more details)
- The ear-friendly shape allows it to mould easily to the ear canal
- Offers a secure and comfortable fit
- Keep a pair handy in your handbag - wear these anywhere – on the train; at loud concerts; when studying or trying to work in an open plan office
How Do I Use It?
- Make sure your hands and ear opening are clean and dry
- Roll the plug between the finger and thumb to compress them
- If fitting the plug on the right ear reach above the head with the left arm hand to pull the right ear gently upwards
- Slide the plug into the ear canal with your right hand and hold in place for 5 seconds to let the plug expand and fill the ear
- Not recommended for more than a single use
Should you wish to try out the Moldex Contours we do make Single pairs available.
Alternatively, if you are looking for other pack sizes, please see our 20 pairs or 100 pairs options.
Hearing Direct technical note:
SNR stands for Single Noise Rating and this is used within the European Union. The way in which it is calculated differs slightly due to different test standards and calculations from the NRR or Noise Reduction Rating system used in the USA.
In addition to an overall rating, the SNR further rates ear protectors in terms of the particular noise environments in which they will be used – H for high-frequency noise environments, M for mid-frequency, and L for low-frequency. So as an example, you may see the noise reduction information stated as: SNR 35, H=34, M=33, L=28. The estimated attenuation of sound changes according to the noise spectrum of the environment in which the protector is to be worn.