What Is It?
- 20 pairs of foam earplugs
- Manufactured from soft, slow recovery foam which is free of PVC
- This is the small size (also suitable for those with more narrow ear canals)
What Does It Do?
- Reduces the level of sound entering the ear
- SNR rating of 35dB (H34 M33 L28). This means that on average, incoming sound will be reduced by up to 35dB. (See technical note below for more details)
- A contoured shape moulds easily to the ear canal for excellent comfort
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
How Do I Use It?
- Make sure your hands and ear opening are clean and dry
- Roll the plug between the finger and thumb to compress them
- If fitting the plug on the right ear reach above the head with the left arm hand to pull the right ear gently upwards
- Slide the plug into the ear canal with your right hand and hold in place for 5 seconds to let the plug expand and fill the ear
- Not recommended for more than a single use
Should you wish to try out the Moldex Contours we do make Single pairs available.
Alternatively, if you are looking to bulk buy, please see our 100 pairs or 200 pairs options.