HD 390 Digital Hearing Aid
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
Why select the HD390 from HearingDirect?
In an era of technological advancement, buying a hearing aid can be a head-scratching prospect. We aim to cut through the confusion. Our mission is to provide you with the latest technology and expert craftsmanship at an affordable price. The HD 390 is a superior hearing device that offers many technical features to enhance your listening experience. It’s simple to fit and can be programmed to match your individual needs. Benefits include:
- Great savings - being an on-line retailer, we don’t have the overheads of the high street. This bonus is reflected in our exceptional prices.
- A simple, efficient delivery service - where we can take your order today via phone or the Internet and you could receive it within the next few days directly on your door-step.
- Small and discreet - this in-the-ear (ITE) hearing device is crammed full of technology, yet remains so compact you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
- Hearing aids are pre-programmed – to assume a high-frequency requirement most commonly linked to age related hearing loss. They can however be altered to meet your specific needs. All you need to do is send us your most recent audiogram to email@example.com and we will re-set it accordingly.
- One size fits all - so there’s no need to have an ear impression taken before fitting this device. With three silicon tips provided, you can attain a comfortable fit without leaving home.
- 30-day money back guarantee - ensures that if in the unlikely event you are dissatisfied with the product, there is a no quibbles return policy, where you’ll receive a full product refund.
So what makes this device so special?
Background noise, softly spoken friends, loud bangs and raucous crowds create listening environments, which at best can be a challenge. The frustration of not being able to follow a conversation could be history with the HD 390. The tri-mode layered noise reduction function automatically reduces sound levels to fit with your listening environment. Soft speech is boosted and loud noises compressed with the dynamic speech enhancement function and a feedback shield eliminates unwanted whistling sounds. The HD 390 is fully programmable, so it can be tailored to your individual needs. There is the added convenience of the AirTouch™ Multi Memory system, for those environments where you may need a bit more overall volume. Simply lightly tap the outer part of your ear canal and the change of air pressure will do the rest.
How can ‘one size fit all’?
This is where the technology gets really clever. The fit can be done at home. Simply place the device into your ear to see if it fits snugly. If there’s any whistling or discomfort once inserted, then it will be an indication you need to try a silicone fitting tip. Remove the device and try one of the three tips in turn until you achieve the desired effect. If in the unlikely event the hearing aid does not live up to your expectations, you have a 30-day money back guarantee where you’ll receive a full refund. It’s that simple.
- In-the-ear digital hearing aid
- Appropriate for mild to moderate hearing loss
- Programmable by HearingDirect in 12 fitting channels
- Tri-mode layered noise reduction
- AirTouch™ Multi Memory
- A wax barrier / wind screen for added protection against dirt and moisture
- Premier feedback shield
- Dynamic Speech Enhancement (DSE)
- Memory change indicator with adjustable frequency and volume levels
- Supplied with 3 fitting tips for ultimate comfort and performance
- 12 months full manufacturer’s warranty
- Low battery indicator
- Uses on a 10A battery
- Power on delay (optional)
The HD 390 is a first rate hearing aid packed with technology and designed to produce superb digital sound. Dynamic speech enhancement, tri-mode layered noise reduction, a feedback shield and AirTouch™ Multi Memory ensure you benefit from the very best hearing experience. Being compact and unobtrusive to wear, it’s supplied with a range of silicon tips, to ensure the perfect fit. For a demonstration as to how to insert the HD 390, view our on-line video.
If you like the idea of an in-the-ear hearing aid, but you are restricted by budget, you might want to check out the HD 150. If you require further information or guidance, please feel free to contact us. We’re here to help.