Small and perfectly formed – the HD250 hearing aid.
There are so many extras that come with hearing aids these days. It’s difficult to work out what you really need to enhance your listening experience. The HD250 is packed full of all the best bits, without compromising on user-friendly design. As an in-the-ear device, it’s small, incredibly discreet and comfortable to wear. There’s no need to visit an audiologist for a fitting, as one size fits all. As for the price – it’s remarkably good, given the level of technology on offer. Why not check it out for yourself?
Why consider the HD 250 from HearingDirect?
- Fantastic savings - unlike the high street stores, we are an on-line retailer with fewer overheads. As such, we can offer quality products at exceptional prices.
- Free and easy delivery service - if you place your order today, you can be in receipt of your hearing aid at your own home within the next few days. Order on-line or call us.
- Hearing aids are pre-programmed – to assume a high-frequency requirement most commonly linked to age related hearing loss. They can however be altered to meet your specific needs. All you need to do is send us your most recent audiogram to email@example.com and we will re-set it accordingly.
- Barely visible when worn - being an in-the-ear device (ITE) and exceptionally small, it’s both unobtrusive and comfortable to wear.
- One size fits all - there’s no need for ear impressions. The HD 250 is also supplied with three different sized silicon tips for additional comfort.
The bare facts about this model
It can be a frustrating experience, being surrounded by conversation you simply can’t access because of inconsistent sound levels and background noise. The HD 250 will enable you to relax and participate with your friends. Sound levels will automatically adjust to fit in with your listening environment, using the tri-mode layered noise reduction function. The dynamic speech enhancement feature uses a system of compression to enhance soft sound and reduce loud speech to a more equalized and manageable level. With a built in feedback shield, unwanted whistling will also be eradicated. The added convenience of a push button means your hearing aid can be adjusted according to your individual requirements with the minimum amount of fuss.
How to achieve a comfortable fit?
There’s no need to seek help from a professional audiologist to fit this device. You can do this from home; it really is a very simple procedure. The first step is to place the HD 250 directly into your ear, to see if it fits correctly. If you suffer discomfort, or hear whistling sounds once in position, the chances are, you’ll need to use a silicon fitting tip. The device comes with three sizes of tip, small, medium and large. Try each in turn until you find one that suits you. Once fitted comfortably, your hearing device should generate the optimum sound. In the unlikely event you’re unable to achieve satisfaction, just send the device back to us within 30 days of purchase and you will receive a full refund.
- In-the-ear digital hearing aid
- Suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss
- Programmable by HearingDirect
- Tri-mode layered noise reduction
- Push button volume control
- Feedback shield blocks unwanted whistling
- Dynamic Speech Enhancement
- Memory change indicator with adjustable frequency and volume levels
- 3 different sized fitting tips included to ensure a snug fit
- 12 months full manufacturers warranty
- Low battery warning
- Uses a 10A battery
The HD 250 represents our most affordable, adjustable, in the ear hearing aid model, with some excellent features to make listening a pleasurable experience. Perfect for those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, this small device comes with three silicon fitting tips that vary in size, to ensure a comfortable fit. The 30-day money back guarantee means you can trial this device safe in the knowledge that if you’re dissatisfied, you will receive a full refund. For a guide on how to fit the HD 250, view our on-line video.
If the concept of an in-the-ear hearing aid is of interest, but you’d prefer a top end specification, check out the HD 390. For our budget range, take a look at the HD 150. For further guidance or for more information, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team.