Geemarc AmpliVOICE 50 Talking Caller ID Amplified Phone
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The Geemarc amplified phone, the AmpliVOICE 50, is designed to meet the needs of people with a hearing impairment.
It’s very flexible and can be easily set-up to meet the user's specific requirements. As its name suggests the AmpliVOICE 50 offers vocalization of names and numbers, which can be a huge help to those with visual impairment. If your primary need is for amplification, the 40dB maximum volume on the amplified phone handset offers a clear sound. The volume is also fully adjustable so that the phone can be used by those without hearing impairment.
Geemarc is a European manufacturer focused on delivering world-class communication equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing. It has been leading the assistive listening devices field since 1974 and has an enviable reputation for providing high quality amplified devices.
- Adjustable receiving loud volume control up to 40dB
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable ringer volume
- Extra bright visual ring indicator
- 64 incoming call log - listen to the incoming number being spoken
- 30 number Phone Book
- A name can be recorded for each number entered in the phone book and you will hear the name being spoken in your own voice when the phone starts to ring
- Audible registration on the keypad - listen as you input the numbers before you make the call
- Hands-free speaker phone
- 3 Direct memories - can be used as Emergency numbers with sequential dialling
- Large, backlit display