Geemarc AmpliDect 350 Amplified Cordless Telephone
30 day money back guarantee
Free Standard Shipping
On all purchases
Shop Safely and Securely
HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
Geemarc's Amplidect 350 amplified phone has been designed specifically to allow for maximum hearing aid compatibility when used with a hearing instrument in the T position, keeping interferences to a minimum, for a clear sound free of feedback. Adjustable volume control (up to 30dB) and tone control are also accessible on this Amplidect 350 thanks to large push-button controls on the side of the amplified telephone. It has never been easier to customize your phone to your hearing needs! A boost button also allows you to automatically revert to the default setting – until the conversation is ended. It will then automatically revert to your usual settings.
Features include a handsfree speaker phone, clock, torch, caller ID and phonebook with up to 50 names and numbers. Enjoy telephone conversations everywhere in your home: the range goes from 30 meters indoors to an incredible 80 meters outdoors!
Geemarc is a manufacturer specialized in communications equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing. It has been leading the assistive listening devices field since 1974 and has an enviable reputation for providing high quality amplified devices specifically for the hard of hearing.
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 40dB
- Adjustable receiving Tone control +/- 10dB (treble, standard, bass)
- High-quality speakerphone
- High resolution backlit caller ID display
- Extra large easy to see display font
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
- Fast easy to navigate menu button
- Phonebook up to 50 numbers (12 characters, 20 digits)
- Choice of 7 languages
- 4 direct memories, P/T dialling mode, Redial, ﬂash, pause
- Impressive indoor and outdoor range
- Dect 6.0 security and built-in ﬂash light