Geemarc Ampli555 Extra Loud Digital Phone With Answer Machine
30 day money back guarantee
Free Standard Shipping
On all purchases
Shop Safely and Securely
HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The Ampli555 is a corded, amplified phone with a large button keypad with built in answering machine. Sometimes, when you have a phone that incorporates all the latest technology, it can make it all rather complicated to understand and operate. This is not the case with the Ampli555. It’s easy to use, with a white, backlit LCD display screen that acts as a visual aid. It will notify you when a caller is waiting or who is ringing, with the date and time clearly visible. There’s also a talking caller ID, with a keypad that is programmed in five different languages.
Being hearing aid compatible, you can adjust both the tone and amplification of your phone to work with your hearing aid on its telecoil setting. The extra loud receiver volume can reach upwards of 50dB with six tone levels to choose from; so it can certainly be used without a hearing aid too.
The built-in answerphone offers 30 minutes recording time. You can leave a personal greeting, use your handset to hear messages played back and adjust the response time. This is especially handy if it takes time to get to the phone.
If you like the look of this phone, but would prefer not to have the answering machine feature – check out the Ampli550.
Geemarc is an European manufacturer focused on delivering world-class communication equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing. It has been leading the assistive listening devices field since 1974 and has an enviable reputation for providing high quality amplified devices.
- Adjustable receiving loud volume control up to 50dB
- T-coil hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable ringer volume up to 95dB
- Built-in strobe ring signaler
- Amplified speakerphone up to +15dB
- Answering Machine Function with easy to understand slow message playback.
- 3-level Speech Output Control adjusts outgoing voice volume up to 12dB
- Calibrated easy to adjust Volume and Tone control, settings stay in place
- Large 1" back lit easy to see and hear talking keys
- 9 one-touch memory dial buttons: 2 emergency, 6 standard and 1 for customer service
- One touch customer service quick dial, instant contact to our world class customer service
- Redial, Flash, Mute buttons
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm audio jack for headset, neck loop, t-hook silhouette, or patch cord
- Desk or wall-mount
- Uses four AAA rechargeable batteries for LCD display (batteries are included and installed)
- Uses line power and AC power (included)