Geemarc Ampli550 Extra Loud Digital Phone
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
Accessibility is the keyword with the Ampli550. Extra loud receiving volume, adjustable tone control and hearing aid compatibility mean it can easily be customized to your hearing loss. A big, backlit keypad also makes it easier to dial out: when pressed, each button will also say its number out loud. The Ampli550 takes vocalization one step further to include caller ID: when someone rings, the telephone will tell you their number or their name. Features include a hands-free speaker phone, an amplified, flashing ringer with a variety of ringing melodies to make sure you never miss a call; 9 memory dial buttons make dialing a breeze. Simply program your important numbers into the phone for one-touch dialing. Rediscover the pleasure of long telephone calls on the top quality Ampli550!
If you like the look of this phone, but need a built-in answering machine – check out the Ampli555.
Geemarc is an European manufacturer focused on delivering world-class communication equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing. It has been leading the assistive listening devices field since 1974 and has an enviable reputation for providing high quality amplified devices.
- Adjustable receiving loud volume control up to 50dB
- T-coil hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable ringer volume up to 95dB
- Built-in strobe ring signaler
- Amplified speakerphone up to +15dB
- 3-level Speech Output Control adjusts outgoing voice volume up to 12dB
- Calibrated easy to adjust Volume and Tone control, settings stay in place
- Large 1" back lit easy to see and hear talking keys
- 9 one-touch memory dial buttons: 2 emergency, 6 standard and 1 for customer service
- One touch customer service quick dial, instant contact to our world class customer service
- Redial, Flash, Mute buttons
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm audio jack for headset, neck loop, t-hook silhouette, or patch cord
- Desk or wall-mount
- Uses four AAA rechargeable batteries for LCD display (batteries are included and installed)
- Uses line power and AC power (included)