Earol Olive Oil Spray 10ml
30 day money back guarantee
Free Standard Shipping
On all purchases
Shop Safely and Securely
HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
What Is It?
- Earol® Spray has a simple yet unique delivery system. A single metered dose of olive oil can be placed into the outer ear canal without mess or spillage. So easy you can do it on your own.
- Bottle size is 10ml. If required, this would allow for both ears to be treated twice a day for 14 days.
- The bottle and label are transparent, allowing one to see how much oil remains at any time.
What Does It Do?
- Many Practice Nurses and Doctors advise patients to use olive oil prior to syringing, this is to soften and remove earwax. In doing this, the syringing process is less invasive and more effective.
- Earol can also be used as a preventative measure once a week to aid general ear hygiene.
How does it work?
- Simply place the nozzle into the opening of the ear canal, tilt your head slightly to one side and depress. The olive oil is delivered in a directed mist.
- The nozzle is tapered and designed for limited access into the ear canal, so the procedure is pain-free.
- There is no need for a cotton wool stopper after administration.