- 17 Warp Channels
- Binaural Directionality II
- Binaural Environmental Optimizer II
- Noise Tracker II
- Sound Shaper
Simplifies listening in the most challenging of places.
Ranked as the second most powerful device in the GN ReSound range of hearing aids, the LiNX2 7 was launched in April 2015. It provides excellent sound quality in moderately difficult listening environments. Built with the latest SmartRange Dual Core platform, wireless functionality and sound processing are carried out seamlessly. With twice as much power as the original LiNX 7, this new hearing aid operates efficiently without increasing battery consumption.
So why consider the LiNX2 7?
The LiNX2 supersedes the original Made for iPhone hearing aid – the LiNX. It’s designed to connect wirelessly with Apple technology, providing the user the opportunity to tune into the very latest digital innovations. Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and even the Apple Watch – you can use your favourite device to help connect to the listening world. It’s also compatible with a range of ReSound wireless accessories. Suitable for those with a mild to severe hearing loss, this latest version is available in a wide variety of styles.
- Smart App - which can be downloaded via the Apple Store, enables your hearing aids to interact with your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Apple Watch.
- ReSound’s Dual-Core Technology - ensures accurate sound processing and wireless functionality.
- 17 Sound Processing Channels - allows you to select a sound frequency that fits with your specific hearing needs.
- Three programs - offer you the flexibility to personalise your hearing aids to fit in with your lifestyle and listening environment.
- 2.4 GHz Processor - allows your hearing aids to wirelessly work together to create a more natural surround sound. Volume and settings will automatically adjust according to your listening environment.
- Synchronised Soft Switching - means that your hearing aids can differentiate between a noisy listening environment and a quiet one. They will automatically adjust their settings to increase clarity of speech.
- Comfort Phone Settings - a specialised setting for your hearing aid on your telephone ear. When you’re using the phone, your other hearing aid will automatically lower the volume to reduce background interference.
- Binaural Environmental Optimizer II - means your hearing aids automatically adjust noise reductions settings to fit with your listening environment.
- Noise Tracker II - helps to make a noisy listening environment comfortable without reducing speech clarity. Although not as efficient as blocking out noise as the LiNX 2 9 it is more powerful than the LiNX2 5.
- Sound Shaper - this frequency compression program lowers high frequency sounds that are difficult to hear to a more comfortable level making speech more accessible.
- Binaural Directionality II - focuses on the most important sounds such as speech, without filtering out background noise completely, so you remain aware of your surroundings.
- Music Mode - allows you to stream music without interference, providing depth and clarity to the sound.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator - provides a range of soothing background sounds to relieve the effects of tinnitus. Choose from a number of therapy sounds, natural sounds or stream your own sound directly to your hearing aids. You can also benefit from the ReSound Relief and Smart apps that provide additional ways of managing the condition.
- Waterproof coating - makes the LiNX2 7 resistant to dust, dirt and moisture, making it wearable in many different circumstances.
The LiNX2 7 is the mid-range model in the series. It’s a powerful hearing aid with a number of innovative programs to make your listening experience a good one. Compatible with Apple technology as well as a number of ReSound accessories, this is a versatile hearing aid for those with a mild to severe hearing loss.
If you’re interested in the LiNX series, but would like to learn more about the premium model within the range, view the LiNX2 9. For those on a restricted budget, the LiNX2 5 may be of interest.