- 9 Warp Channels
- Binaural Directionality II
- Noise Tracker II
- Sound Shaper
- Music Mode
Compatible with Apple Technology - making listening simple.
Released in April 2015, the new GN ReSound LiNX2 Series with its three levels of technology supersedes the original trail blazing LiNX Series. The LiNX2 5 is the entry point hearing aid within the range, packed full of the latest, most essential technology to transform your listening experience. This includes wireless functionality, seamless sound processing capabilities and a long battery life.
Why this hearing aid could work for you?
Ever thought it would be handy to stream music wirelessly from your favourite Apple device to your hearing aids? The LiNX2 5 is compatible with iPhone, Apple Watch, iPod Touch or iPad, so go ahead and make the most of this fabulous technology. Power levels are suitable even for those with a severe hearing loss. A variety of styles and colours can be selected according to individual taste and needs.
- Smart App - which can be downloaded via the Apple Store, to help you get the best out of your combined technology.
- 9 Sound Processing Channels - means you alter the sound frequency to fit with your individual needs.
- Co-ordinated program settings - due to the 2.4 GHz processor means that your hearing aids are able to communicate with each other and simultaneously adjust volume and settings.
- Synchronised Soft Switching -enables your hearing aids to adjust your settings depending upon whether you find yourself in a noisy listening environment or a quiet one.
- Comfort Phone Settings - allow one hearing aid to operate in telephone mode, while your other hearing aid automatically lowers sound levels to reduce background noise.
- Noise Tracker II - in this model is a basic noise reduction facility that aims to reduce discomfort in noisy listening environments without loosing speech clarity. For a more effective noise shield, you would need to consider the LiNX2 7 or the LiNX2 9.
- Sound Shaper - enables high frequencies sounds that can be difficult to capture, to be reduced to a more manageable level.
- Binaural Directionality II - ensures that when you find yourself in a noisy environment, the hearing aids focus on speech sounds directly in front of you, making conversation easier.
- Music Mode - means you can enjoy listening to music without unnecessary interference.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator - means you can gain some respite from the effects of tinnitus by selecting from a range of relaxing background sounds. If you have a favourite sound, you can stream in directly to your hearing aids. Alternatively, there are a number of therapy and natural sounds available. ReSound Relief and Smart apps also offer extra ways to relieve your symptoms.
- Waterproof coating - means that it is moisture, dirt and dust resistant.
The LiNX2 5 is an excellent entry-level hearing aid for those on a budget. Being compatible with Apple technology and a range of ReSound accessories, this is a versatile hearing aid for those who enjoy an active, social lifestyle in less noisy environments. If you like the sound of the LiNX2 range, you may wish to consider the more advanced models such as the LiNX2 7 or the LiNX2 9.